Backed by more than three decades of experience, Delta Neo is a key co-contractor with a reputation for excellence in the automotive sector, which accounts for more than a third of our turnover.
We offer manufacturers and equipment suppliers a large slice of our many high-precision specialities, making sure to adhere to their demanding specifications for both prototype creation and production runs :
- Metal wire and strip working : production of micro-parts (micron-level precision and size of a few cm) such as connector pins and other pins (diode half-casing, winding pins for ABS systems, safety steering lock metal pins, airbag igniter pins – 30% of the global market), clips for headrests, car door panel retainers, starter parts, etc.
- Tribofinishing : polishing, cleaning, deburring and brightening of all kinds of parts and springs, like those found in vacuum brake servo master cylinders, etc.
- Engraving/micromachining : micromachining of tools for marking vehicle logos, combination control marking, die plates for wheel balancing weights, etc.
- Micro-drilling : trim, instrument panel and cockpit decoration. Completion of noise protection, etc.
- Harness assembly for controlling and managing electric vehicle batteries, trailer connectors, rear-view mirror controls, heating and air conditioning, steering lock, fuel pumps, equipment for locks, electric door motors and fans on buses, etc.